Windows 10 hangs after long time idling.

Hey last question. Somebody said this to me:"check reliability monitor. If software issue it will show what software. If reliability dont show, then is hardware"

So i dont had any entries during that time in reliability. So it was hardware issue like he said or not ?

um... in the reliability monitor should be at least the last windows update sth sth information. also if your pc actually crashed there must be an actual event for it - unless you deactivated eventloggin completely... dont think this even possible?! lol...

If not even the propper ctrl+alt+del screen appears instantly it is imo most likely an OS issue. This screen should show you the core windows options "lock", "change user", "log out", "change password" and "task manager" without any delay and never under any circumstances deactivate your peripherals (mouse/keyboard inputs/e.g. capslock not working).

Try reinstalling windows from iso or usb drive. disconnect all other drives apart from the system drive and delete all partitions of your system drive in the setup. let the installer recreate them for you.
while doing this you should also think about what devices and drivers you actually need and use and plug them in one at a time to finally find a solution.

A "complete" new computer may not be the solution when you reuse any thing from the old computer. USB headset drivers, gaming mice, whatever internal or external stuff. hell maybe even your usb pen drive was infected and would cause the same problem again when pluggin into the new one.

Or it was just some corrupt operating system files after a power fail. then you will never know ;)
in this case actually "refresh my windows installation" would be enouth - but I wount count on the file system and stored image.
good night

It happened 23 march in 2:30 night. Happened once and not again. Weird hardware should be fine?

Zurück
Oben