• Mitspieler gesucht? Du willst dich locker mit der Community austauschen? Schau gerne auf unserem ComputerBase Discord vorbei!

Dishonored 2

Poetus

Dear all,

is there any hint that the different GPU-generations might process 3D Vision differently, when there is no official suport for 3D Vision?
I created a new machine with GTX 1080 Ti. My old machine was one with 690 GTX. The old machine would generate a descend 3D Vision experience in Dishonored 2, but was slow.
The GTX 1080 Ti is much faster, but always renderes display errors in the frame for the left eye. The frame is showing moving shapes and cubic artefacts mostly arround the hand of character.
I used the same drivers, win 10 64bit and same options in drivers and the game on both machines. Still 3D Vision on the new machine looks so bad compared to the old one.
Only difference other than mainboard and cpu seems to be the gpus. I cant just change them because its watercooled and difficult. All other games, burn-in test or even 3D Vision work fine on the new machine.
Anyone has an idea or heard about the issue?

Thx so much, guys!

Zurück
Oben