30-33% cpu 12900K usage - terrible Watch Dogs Legion performance on 3090 Ti

(Current release: Windows 11 2022 Update l Version 22H2)

Install latest Nvidia driver, will boost your 3090 TI when in CPU limit.

i have latest
Ergänzung ()

Or maybe it is because of that?

https://www.pcworld.com/article/106...ng-security-feature-is-now-on-by-default.html

Microsoft’s latest Windows 11 feature update, the Windows 11 2022 Update (22H2), turns on the operating system’s core isolation memory integrity protection by default. This change in Windows 11’s security policy trades increased security for a small (though significant) loss of performance in earlier tests.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
reinstalling windows wont change anything

youtube videos are as reliable as a forumtrollgroup (or a malicious WD:Legion player...)

try to reach 99GPUload with other games > if that works, its a game issue

Case closed.
Then it must be the game/engine.
Ergänzung ()

Asghan schrieb:
Can you state the monitor manufacturer and exact modell we are talking about?
Still open btw.

thx for helping

So maybe its my ram?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi. Update i was playing Cyberpunk 2077. And the same situation. I have the same fps on 720P like on 1080P with low gpu usage. So its my cpu bottlenecking now?

I launch game on 1440P. Have 81fps. gpu usage 93%.

Change to 720P. Still 81fps. Usage 60%

Change to 1080P. Still 81fps. Usage 80%

This is not normal? Why i have such bottleneck on 12900K?

I updated bios,formatted disk and still no go.

12900K stock is good for 140 FPS in CP77. I had performance loss with latest bios (wanted to try) so back to factory bios F5a on my 660 gaming x which gives performance as it should.

Screenshot (50).png

I think its windows 11 issue. But i want to be sure and i am downloading after format again Watch Dogs.
I formatted all and installed win 10 22H2. Tested unigine Heaven in 720P and 98% usage. I think now will be fine.

So question why i had issues with usage on win 11 22H2 when somebody not?

Zurück
Oben