30-33% cpu 12900K usage - terrible Watch Dogs Legion performance on 3090 Ti

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: BatCatDog, UNDERESTIMATED, Eller und 2 andere
sew333 schrieb:
I have GSYNC monitor with 165hz not 120
You might have a 165Hz display.
But what is it's GSYNC range?
Can you state the monitor manufacturer and exact modell we are talking about?
Ergänzung ()

JohnnyTexas schrieb:
Übirgens ist es NICHT healthy 99% GPU usage!
Geh woanders trollen.

Download CapFrameX, capture 2 minutes of gameplay, share the result with us.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: UNDERESTIMATED und Baal Netbeck
CPU limit?

Jep:
https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Alde...mark-Core-i9-12900K-Core-i5-12600K-1382613/2/
1666000800697.png

If you dont understand whats behind DLSS ... long story short .... its AI based "guessing" of the next image ... guessing is always faster than calculating and because of that it uses less power

Pi x 10 is .... round about 31.415 .. but pleas calcualte it correctly ... takes much more effords to get a result

and yes you may habe 165 Hz Panel .. but maybe its set to 120 HZ ? ... VSYNC is not the same like GSYNC...

Having 35 fps on a 60HZ VSYNC setting .. will result in drawing 60 Images .. Having 35 fps on a 60Hz GSYNC setting will result in 35 drawn Images ...

scoutone schrieb:
Having 35 fps on a 60HZ VSYNC setting .. will result in drawing 60 Images
Unlikely. Getting beneath the VSync boarder will halve the FPS. Adaptive VSync will iirc decrease them by only a quarter.

120 fps its only example. It can be other value . For example 90fps. On 1440P ,1080P,720P - no differences. 90 fps will stay on game. Thats i am talking about.

scoutone schrieb:
If you dont understand whats behind DLSS ... long story short .... its AI based "guessing" of the next image ... guessing is always faster than calculating and because of that it uses less power
It's not guessing the next image. DLSS is an AI based upscaler, the game is rendered in a lower resolution and DLSS "guesses" the missing pixels needed to generate "native-like" image in a higher target resolution.

sew333 schrieb:
120 fps its only example. It can be other value . For example 90fps. On 1440P ,1080P,720P - no differences. 90 fps will stay on game. Thats i am talking about.
Still sounds like a cpu limit. Take a capture and we can see for sure.

Yeah but why someone with the same cpu and rtx 3090 dont have cpu limit on 720P . But i have limit.

I observed that this happened after installing 22H2 update. Before i had normal usage on 1440P.

I cant uninstall 22H2 because i reinstalled windows 11 22H2

Zurück
Oben